Banyan Hill’s annual gross revenue soared from $6 million to $113 million in the last three years (a 1,700% increase) making it the fastest growing publisher. Most importantly of all, those who join the Banyan team love it … they have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry.
As a Research Associate, your primary responsibility is to support the financial experts (“gurus”) who are the public face of our franchise, by identifying potential picks for their newsletters. You’ll spend much of your time screening for potential stock picks using market and fundamental analysis.
Research Associates work directly with our financial experts to develop market-beating investment systems and recommendations. In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest and most successful investors on or off of Wall Street.
· Comfortable working on and prioritizing multiple projects at one time.
· Deep-rooted desire to learn about finance and investing.
· Obsessive attention to detail and meeting or, better yet, beating deadlines.
· Ability to take directions from managers and mentors as well as learn on the job as you go
The main requirements for this position are:
· Experience in conducting fundamental analysis of companies, including screening. Technical analysis skills are a bonus.
· Fluent in “Wall Street Speak.” You have a deep understanding of investing techniques, terms and financial calculations.
· Bloomberg Terminal or Thomson Reuters Eikon experience, or other financial services software.
· Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of products.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· An independent thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit. You’re great at solving problems with minimal direction and are constantly coming up with ideas to improve processes and projects to generate revenue.
· Within 30 days you will know all our front and back end services and acronyms as well as our internal working processes.
· Within 60 days you will be generating potential investment ideas for our frontend and backend gurus.
· Within 90 days you will be participating fully as a member of our franchise team.
· Within six months, investment opportunities you have proposed will be producing market-beating returns.
Banyan Hill offers a wide variety of benefits, programs, and services to their employees, including:
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to the link provided.
About Banyan Hill
Banyan Hill Publishing is a network of global financial experts who have united together to show hardworking Americans how to make their own financial decisions, grow their wealth with less risk and be free from the financial concerns that plague so many people. (That’s a fancy way of saying they help people make money. Lots of it.)
They give their readers the chance to tap into the minds of their experts and look over their shoulders, adopting the strategies their experts have used to grow and protect their own wealth. (That’s a fancy way of saying they make investing really easy to do. Incredibly easy!)
Their experts have managed hedge funds. Counseled world leaders. Written bestselling financial books and helped millions take control of their financial destiny. With backgrounds in technical analysis, business management and financial planning, they can help their readers achieve higher levels of financial success without unnecessary risk. (That’s a fancy way of saying their experts are rock stars. They are. Really!)
Mission: To be America’s No. 1 source for smarter, safer and more profitable investing.
Banyan Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local employment laws. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law. Applicants with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application and/or interview process may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such accommodation.