14 West is seeking a talented MarTech Manager with experience working directly with clients while managing a team of technically proficient marketing personnel. This person will be responsible for aiding in the adoption of several enterprise Martech applications by leveraging design, development, and communication skills. This position reports to the Customer Success Director.
In 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, 14 West was voted one of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces by The Baltimore Sun. You can learn more about life at 14 West by checking out us WestWord blog.
· Ensure inter-product collaboration through Martech stack including ESP, ecomm and lead gen dev tools, and analytics dashboards (reporting)
· Collaborate with adoption strategy to turn technical solutions into digestible coaching programs for our end users
· Collaborate with Customer Success Partners to understand goals and initiatives in order to drive effective use and maximum value from our tools
· Critically assess roadmaps and client needs in conjunction with Customer Success Director to inform product owners of roadmap adjustments and product feature requests.
Manage a team and hold them responsible to:
· Proactively collaborate with product owners in order to stay up to date with latest product releases and roadmaps
· Engage clients with advanced use cases and push the limits of our Martech tools in order to drive business value
· Understand the business requirements and define specifications for front end elements in a new project/feature request.
· Use industry best practices to help develop and recommend marketing strategies and proof of concepts by leveraging our enterprise systems.
· Seek out feedback from team members, clients, and stakeholders on proof of concepts.
· Perform quality assurance tests and find the cause of a problem when a test is not performing as expected or adversely affecting other reporting.
· Proactively seek ways to optimize the development and design process.
· 6+ Years frontend development experience.
· 2+ Years management experience.
· Strong communication skills and track record of working with clients
· jQuery, PHP, and Liquid Script a plus.
· Experience consuming APIs.
· Understanding of user tracking, UTM parameters, and analytics/reporting applications.
· Analytically minded with ability to ask questions and challenge what’s in front of you
· Willingness to learn new systems.
We offer a wide variety of benefits, programs, and services to our employees, including:
About 14 West
14 West exists to help companies grow and innovate on their own terms, and become sought-after employers. With the support of our experts and solutions, our clients are free to focus on their ideas, products, and customers. Our services include Personnel & Talent Acquisition, Financial Services, Communications, Legal, Technology Solutions, and Facilities.
Before applying for a role at 14 West, there are a few things you should know. We work hard. We like unique perspectives. We believe our time is better spent on testing new ideas than perfecting old ones. And we don't hold hands. Instead, we give people the freedom and resources they need to forge their own path. So, while there are no road maps to success, there are no limitations.
14 West is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local employment laws. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law. Applicants with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application and/or interview process may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such accommodation.